Sunday, March 13, 2016

You made me a robot

My favorite dance move never was the robot until I met you
And now everytime I get shoved into the middle of a dance circle, it's all I can really seem to do

I lost my humanity by knowing you

You turned me into another factory designed, "Made In China" object 

and I hate that


I want to know what it's like to be human again


So this is me changing from auto to manual

The green "ON" switch is now "OFF" 

No more nuts, bolts, screws, and grease

I'm ready for a change

And im ready to be human again

7 comments:

  1. was it nelson tht turned you into a robot? i bet it was nelson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo the part about changing from auto to manual

    ReplyDelete
  3. "im ready to be human again"

    #stolen. love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "So this is me changing from auto to manual" yes this is so good, sick background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "You turned me into another factory designed, "Made In China" object" - this is great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take it back, fight for your humanity. Fight for dear life, literally.

    ReplyDelete