Sunday, February 21, 2016

Questions I've been dying to ask you

Every quiet second that passes as I sit here in this cold leather seat feels like eternity. 
I have so much to say to you but I can't quite put it into words.
Is the radio loud enough to mask the sound of my heart beating a million miles an hour?
This silence is piercing my ear drums and I don't know if I can take it much longer.
.
.
.

I'm just dying to hear everything that's inside of your heart. 
Everything about you.
Every little tiny piece of you that makes you YOU!
What makes you the happiest and causes your dimples to show and nose to crinkle up the way it always does.
What makes you cry and break down to the point where you feel unfixable.
What your passions and plans are for the future.
If you feel the way I do when that cage of butterflies gets released inside of my stomach.
What you wish for when the clock reads 11:11.
If you really do like Thai food and the stars or if you're just saying that to agree with me.
I used to play this game with my dad where we would ask what the other person was thinking at that exact moment and you had to tell the truth about whatever it was you were thinking about.
I wish everyone knew about that game.
So can we play? 
What's going on inside of that spaghettied brain of yours?

4 comments:

  1. "I have so much to say to you but I can't quite put it into words." #stolen. my life honestly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting and I love every line

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES just YES
    Also I love that game I wish people played it more too

    ReplyDelete